Seminars & Workshops
Due to the recent concerns regarding the pandemic current face-face consults, classes and training have are being restructured to meet the restrictions..
Crazy Canines will take expressions of interests for all classes and services that you would like to attend.
Check back soon to see what else we can offer you and your dog to get through this challenging time!
Seminars and Workshops
Want to learn with your friends?
Seminars and workshops prepared on request.
Learn about individual topics on specific canine behaviours.
Understand the science of dog training and how dogs learn everyday.
Learn about reading dog body language and the importance of understanding stress in your dog.
Group seminars prepared for foster carers, rescue groups, dog clubs and suitable for volunteers and staff.
Seminars and Workshops prepared for your local dog clubs:
- UNDERSTANDNG DOG TRAINING AND BEHAVIOUR: Seminar on understanding dog behaviour. Discuss the science behind training and positive reinforcment training techniques. Topics can be adjusted but may include reading body language, how to interpret stress signals and more.
- REACTIVE ROVERS WORKSHOP: 2 part workshop with a hands on practical component. Auditing spots optional. Covering basic foundations, building skills and understanding to help your dog learn through reinforecment how to respond to their environment.
Seminars prepared for the RSPCA
These are run in conjunction with the RSPCA (vic) and are held at Burwood East. All enquiries and bookings should be directed to the RSPCA Education department or through the 'weteachme' website.
- UNDERSTANDNG DOG BEHAVIOUR: Full day course on dog behaviour and training techniques.
- REACTIVE ROVERS: 3 hr course, on understanding reactivity in dogs - what to do and how to help them.
- STOP DOING THAT - PULLING & JUMPING: Do you struggle with your dog on lead when walking? Are they always jumping up to greet people when you are out or when you have visitors - this may be a seminar for you!
- UNDERSTANDING DOG AND CAT BEHAVIOUR - Volunteer Training seminars designed for the current and upcoming volunteer teams.
Enquire for more details
Murphy and Jo often help and assist at the School Holiday Programs provided by the RSPCA.
Providing hands on learning and skills for school ages.
or topics you would like to see in place.
Contact the RSPCA(Vic) for current holiday programs and availability.
Video of RSPCA (Vic) Dog Day
Have you ever wanted more information on 'Caring for dogs'?
Want to know where to begin on understanding 'Dog Behaviour and Training' techniques?
Jo Bates works in conjunction with the RSPCA (Vic) Education Department to bring short courses to members of the public.
Contact the RSPCA(Vic) for information on their current courses offered.